TERMS OF SERVICE
By placing an order with I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
- The Client
The company or individual requesting the services of I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS.
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS
Primary designer/site owner & employees or affiliates.
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will carry out work only where an agreement is provided in writing. I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above. An 'order' is deemed to be a written contract between I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS and the client.
- Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it, the software or any part of it.
- The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
- Any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS remain the copyright of I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS.
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
- Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS and where no charge is made by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS for such additions, I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
- The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner.
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents
- A deposit of 50% is required with any project before any design work will be carried out. This figure is higher for websites of an adult nature.
- Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due in accordance with our payment terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e. if the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Non payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
- Any scripts, cgi applications or software (unless specifically agreed) written by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS remain the copyright of I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS.
- Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the clients’ responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
- The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS before being made generally available for use. Where "bugs", errors or other issues are found after the site is live, I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will endeavor (but is not obliged) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
Logo Design & Corporate Identities
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS and the Customer hereby agree to the following terms and conditions with respect to the provisions by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS to the Customer of services which are identified and/or described in the service agreement attached to these terms and conditions.
- The Customer will be provided with the Service according to the Packages chosen by the Customer as detailed on the I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS website. Customer's Designs will be created iteratively through a Design process of Creative Briefing-Basic Concepts-Feedback-Revision Stage-Feedback-Revision Stage, ultimately resulting in a final Design conforming to Customer's Creative Briefing and Feedbacks.
- Creative Briefing and Designs. The Customer is solely responsible for preparing and sending detailed answers to our logo's specification briefing ("Creative Briefing, through the Order Form"). I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS is under no obligation to review a Creative Briefing for further Feedbacks for any purpose, including accuracy, completeness of information, quality or clarity. I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS may decide, in its sole discretion, to deny a Creative or Revision Briefing or Feedback.
- When I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS provides a set of Designs to the Customer, the Customer shall review and respond. If the Customer fails to promptly inform I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS that the provided Designs are not reasonably responsive to the provided Feedback, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the Designs. If the Customer notifies I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS that the Customers considers a Design as not reasonably responsive to the Feedback, the Customer shall provide information regarding amendments or modification to be made to the initial Designs. After providing his feedback, the Customer will be provided a subsequent Response that conforms with the additional criteria requested by the Customer.
- Revision stages. Revisions generally consist of 1 additional compositions that incorporate changes requested by the Customer in the Revision Brief. The purpose of the revision process is to create designs that move forward in a specific direction as determined by the Customer. Best Seller Packages offer Unlimited Revisions.
- Payment: The Customer ordering for any of the available services must pay for the Service in advance, by any of the payment methods provided by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS. The Customers will be charged for the Package(s) selected. I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will email the Customer a receipt for the transactions in which the Customer is involved and provide the Customer with all the information necessary to start the design process.
- Refunds: If the Customer is not satisfied with the Basic Concepts (in Best Seller Package) provided by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS, Client may request a refund by either contacting us or using the client supoprt area which will be provided to the Customer upon request. Upon timely receipt of the completed form, I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will refund the total payment made by the Customer.
- Acceptance of such refund shall constitute the Customer's sole and exclusive remedy with respect to such Basic concepts. Should the Customer receive such refund, Customer acknowledges that it will have no right (express or implied) to use any Basic concept or other work product, content, or media, nor any ownership interest in or to the same.
The refund policy will not take effect:
- If you have already confirmed or approved the acceptance of a design, we cannot provide a refund. Your approval represents an acceptance of the final project and serves as an implicit statement of satisfaction.
- If you have failed to communicate with us for more than sixty days, any refunds will be at the discretion of I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS team.
Once you have taken final delivery
- Project duration: The Customer agrees to provide timely responses to I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS after receiving status notifications from I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS.
The Customer shall have 15 days to respond to each set of designs sent to the Customer for review. If after 15 days the Customer has failed to respond, I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will assume the Project complete and the Project shall be deemed to be complete.
At such time, I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS shall will have no further obligation to the Customer, and the Customer shall pay I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS all fees and expenses associated with work performed by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS.
In rare cases, if the customer feels that it may take him more than 15 days to respond then he is requested to inform I LOVE 2 WEB SOLTUIONS team accordingly, so that I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS keeps the project in active state.
I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6 and to an acceptable level with Mozilla browsers. I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software.
Website Hosting And Email
- We make no representation and give no warranty as to the accuracy or quality of information received by any person via the Server and we shall have no liability for any loss or damage to any data stored on the Server. You shall effect and maintain adequate insurance cover in respect of any loss or damage to data stored on the Server.
- You represent, undertake and warrant to us that you will use the Web Site allocated to you only for lawful purposes. In particular, you represent, warrant and undertake to us that:
- You will not use the Server in any manner which infringes any law or regulation or which infringes the rights of any third party,
- nor will you authorise or permit any other person to do so,
- you will not post, link to or transmit:
- Any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, malicious, defamatory, obscene, blasphemous, profane or otherwise objectionable in any way.
- Any material containing a virus or other hostile computer program.
- Any material which constitutes, or encourages the commission of, a criminal offence or which infringes any patent, trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right or similar rights of any person which may subsist under the laws of any jurisdiction.
- You will not send bulk email whether opt-in or otherwise from our network. Nor will you promote a site hosted on our network using bulk email.
- You will not employ programs which consume excessive system resources, including but not limited to processor cycles and memory.
- We reserve the right to remove any material which we deem inappropriate from your web site without notice. We do not host Warez or illegal MP3 content.
- You shall keep secure any identification, password and other confidential information relating to your account and shall notify us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure of your password or other security information.
- You shall observe the procedures which we may from time to time prescribe and shall make no use of the Server which is detrimental to our other customers.
- You shall procure that all mail is sent in accordance with applicable legislation (including data protection legislation) and in a secure manner.
- In the case of an individual User, you warrant that you are at least 16 years of age and if the User is a company, you warrant that the Services will not be used by anyone under the age of 16 years.
- Any access to other networks connected to I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS must comply with the rules appropriate for those other networks.
- While we will use every reasonable endeavor to ensure the integrity and security of the Server, we do not guarantee that the Server will be free from unauthorised users or hackers and we shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of email or for any other failure of email.
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to make available to you at all times the Server and the Services but we shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of Service or down-time of the Server.
- We shall have the right to suspend the Services at any time and for any reason, generally without notice, but if such suspension lasts or is to last for more than 7 days you will be notified of the reason.
- The Services provided to you hereunder and your account with us cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than you. No more than one log-in session under any one account may be used at any time by you. If you have multiple accounts, you are limited to one login session per system account at any time; user programs may be run only during log-in sessions. If your account is found to have been transferred to another party, or shows other activity in breach of this sub clause, we shall have the right to cancel the account and terminate the Services and/or this Agreement immediately.
Payment of Accounts
- A deposit is required from any new client before any work is carried out. It is the I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS.
- Once a deposit is paid and work completed you are obliged to pay the balance of payment in full. We will contact clients via email and telephone to remind them of such payments if they are not received when due.
- All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time although all pricing is guaranteed for the period of pre payment.
- Payment is due each anniversary month, quarter, 6 months or year following the date the Services were established until closure notice is given. If you choose to pay by credit or debit card you authorise I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS to debit your account renewal fees from your card.
- All payments must be in SA Rands unless otherwise agreed to.
- If your cheque is returned by the bank as unpaid for any reason, you will be liable for a "returned cheque" charge of R100.00.
- Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
- If an account goes unpaid for at least seven days, a R50.00 late payment fee will be applied.
- If an account goes unpaid for at least ten days, the account and its associated services are suspended. A R20.00 charge will be applied upon account reactivation to cover administration costs.
- Once an account has a suspended status, Access to files, databases and other content is explicitly denied. All files, databases and other content including the account itself are permanently deleted after ten days of account suspension.
- Should access to files, databases and other content be required before they are deleted, account reactivation will be required.
- Following consistent non payment of an invoice our Solicitors will contact the client in question, with a view to taking the matter further and if need be to seek payment through legal procedures, and if necessary court summons.
Termination of hosting accounts
If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they fall due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
- If you break any of these terms and conditions we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
- If you are a company and you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
- We reserve the right to suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement at any time.
- You may cancel the Services at any time with a 1 month written notice.
- You may be entitled to a complete refund of all fees paid with the exclusion of dedicated server and data transfer fees should You decide to cancel the Services, as detailed under our Money Back Guarantee Policy. You will not be entitled to a refund on this basis if you have previously had an account with I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS. It may be necessary to with hold refund under the Money Back Guarantee Policy if the account has utilised excessive resources, this is at the sole discretion of I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS.
- Where payment has been made by credit or debit card, any refund will only be issued to the same credit or debit card.
- On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site and to remove all data located on it.
I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS Software
- All free and commercial software on this site is supplied as is; the code base is not encrypted. We make no guarantees to the stability or security of said products. You are free to alter the code to suit your needs, to remove the powered by logos or text in said products where required.
- Google Ad supported software may not have the Google Ads removed from them without full written consent of the site owner or a purchase of the Non Ads version. Purchased Software may only be used on one Server; It may be used on up to 20 different domains as long as all reside on the same server.
- Anyone who experiences a problem with their web service provided by I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS should raise the matter directly using our online contact form to do so, giving sufficient information to locate the material (such as an url) and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint.
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS will approach the individual responsible for the material in question with a view to resolving the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant.
Formal complaints procedure
- The formal complaints procedure should only be used where the complainant feels that the nature of the complaint is too serious to be dealt with informally, or where a satisfactory conclusion has not been reached after following the informal procedure.
- A formal complaint should be made in writing to I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS, who will acknowledge receipt and ensure that the matter is looked into as soon as possible.
- An initial response to any complaint can be expected within seven days of its receipt; a full and considered response to the complaint should be completed within 30 days and any subsequent remedy implemented with the minimum delay.
- I LOVE 2 WEB SOLUTIONS reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify these Terms and Conditions, and any of our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
- All aspects of this web site - design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects - are copyright www.ilove2.net and its affiliates or content and technology providers.
- The Joomla! logo is Property of Joomla! - one of the most powerful Open Source Content Management Systems on the planet.
- In accessing these web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the Website Owner.